Winter tire special!!!
Pre Winter Special. Buy Winter tire package during the month of October receive 15% off and free storage until winter arrives. Free storage for one season after that as well. emphasize ALL MAKES AND MODELS.
- Price Match available.
2) Winter Wiper Blades
- At no time of the year is seeing out of your windshield more important, and more difficult, than in winter. The aforementioned elements, plus road slush and salt thrown up by other vehicles, combine to assault your windshield.
a) Anti clogging armour- Protective shield that blocks water and snow from the wipers elements. You wont have to worry about ice freezing around your blades
b) One sturdy frame- Limits the amount of parts available to be stacked by snow and ice.
c)Robust synthetic rubber- Rubber that stays soft, even through freezing temperatures.
3)Importance of Winter Tires
. Winter tires have rubber compounds formulated to stay soft and pliable for better traction in cold weather. The rubber of all season tires gets hard at cold temperatures (under 7c). Since proper traction relies on a soft rubber compound, the compound of winter tires drastically improves the traction of your vehicle in cold weather, ice and snow. Winter tires can add 30 feet to you're stopping distance on snow
Aquapel Glass Treatment improves a driver's ability to see clearly and drive safer.
This innovative technology is a long-lasting rain repellant that:
- Remarkably improves vision in the rain.
- Causes rain to bead up and roll right off.
- Makes it easier to clear ice, snow, and even dirt and bugs.
- Reduces glare in the rain, especially at night.
- Lasts for months in normal driving conditions.
Regular Price $69.99 NOW $39.99